Title : Application Verifier - A runtime verification tool
Tip : Using Application Verifier to Troubleshoot Programs.
Details : The Microsoft Application Verifier (AppVerifier) is a runtime verification tool for unmanaged code that assists in finding subtle programming errors, security issues and limited user account privilege problems that can be difficult to identify with normal application testing techniques.
The Application is available from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=c4a25ab9-649d-4a1b-b4a7-c9d8b095df18&displaylang=en
To use AppVerifier:
1. Click Add to add a program to the list.
2. Select the appropriate tests from the Test settings list.
3. Start your application and exercise it.
4. After you complete the testing, click View Logs to see the log entries that were generated.
5. Remove the program from AppVerifier when testing is complete.
Screenshots of AppVerifier :
Posted By : Febil Chacko