Tip - VMMap is a process virtual and physical memory analysis utility.
· It shows a breakdown of a process's committed virtual memory types as well as the amount of physical memory (working set) assigned by the operating system to those types.
· Graphical representations of memory usage, VMMap also shows summary information and a detailed process memory map.
· Powerful filtering and refresh capabilities allow you to identify the sources of process memory usage and the memory cost of application features.
· Flexible views for analyzing live processes, VMMap supports the export of data in multiple forms, including a native format that preserves all the information so that you can load back in.
· It also includes command-line options that enable scripting scenarios.
· VMMap is the ideal tool for developers wanting to understand and optimize their application's memory resource usage.
Posted By : Rijesh T.K.