Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How to determine whether the character set code page used by file I/O functions

Tip- AreFileApisANSI ()

Details - This function has no parameters.

BOOL WINAPI AreFileApisANSI(void);

If the return value is non zero, the I/O functions is using ANSI code page.
If the return value is zero, the I/O functions are using OEM code page.

The SetFileApisToOEM function causes a set of file I/O functions to use the OEM code page. The SetFileApisToANSI function causes the same set of file I/O functions to use the ANSI
code page. Use the AreFileApisANSI function to determine which code page the set of file I/O functions is currently using. The functions SetFileApisToOEM and SetFileApisToANSI set the code page for a process, so AreFileApisANSI returns a value indicating the code page of an entire process.


Posted By : Praveen V

No comments:

Post a Comment